Friday, July 20, 2012

Outta My Kitchen!




True to his breed, Tucker the golden retriever adores his family. So much so that he can be terribly underfoot. When you combine his affection for family with his fondness for food, one can hardly move in the kitchen without bumping into him. He's quick too! Linger for just a moment with a morsel in your hand and he will go for it. Turn your back for just a second and what you had placed on the counter disappears. Soon my brother or sister in law has had enough and they shoo Tucker away with their hands and say..."Outta My Kitchen".
In a way I think God has said the same thing to me....when I have taken on worry over the future....when I work to orchestrate events in my life....when I meddle in things over which I have no control. For my own good, God has said..."Outta My Kitchen". He does not need my help...
As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
The Maker of all things.
(Ecc 11:5)
Thank you for praying for us! Let us all remember to pray for others enduring hardship or suffering....grace and peace...cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment